Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Photo a Day - Week 1


Love this. I know it's older, but it was the perfect UP photo. Couldn't resist.



For me, this was an easy photo to get because I eat fruit every day! I love it! Favorite, couldn't tell you... least favorite - apples! 



Clay and I love to take Memphis down to this section of our complex. It's beautiful and Memphis gets his energy out! He loves getting into the river too.



I decided to start reading for fun again and started with the Time Quintet. I have enjoyed reading the books so much and am glad to say that I have read A Wrinkle in Time! 



Do I really need to say more? He is marvelous. 



Does anyone else laugh out loud continually during this show? Barbra Jean and Van crack me up!! One of these days, I hope to own the box set.



Like the uh, tiger markings on my shoes!? 
Memphis thought they needed a little texture.
Wanna know what these photos are all about?
Visit here: #MARCHPHOTOADAY


Danielle Jones


3 comments: