Saturday, January 7, 2012

Share The Love

http://projectlivelove.com/theproject/

Project Live Love is a non-profit organization designed to influence culture through the power of love. Not just any type of love, but "love in action."


Our Mission: Think Love. Share Love. Do Love.
Our Project: Paint a Room and Feed Residents at an At-Risk Rehab
Our Motivation: We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19
Project Live Love allows you to tell your feet where to go and they follow without fault. One of my prayers since I have moved to Atlanta has been for volunteer opportunities. I want to meet the people of Atlanta, develop relationships, and become a cheerful giver of my time. 
Doors are beginning to open. As of today, I have committed myself to Project Live Love every quarter and am also looking forward to another wonderful event called Expedition Give at the end of the year, which I discovered through watching Jeopardy this week! Good PR from a contestant :)
The Lord is tugging on my heart strings and am excited to see what He has planned. On my way to the event this morning, I blared this song in my car, lifting it up to the Lord in prayer. Hope it is a source of encouragement for you, just as it was for me. 



What a blessing it was to be a part of such an incredible initiative today! 
Especially, with this sweet lady...


Happy Birthday Twinkie! 
Wanna learn more about P.L.L.? Wanna get involved!? Please visit HERE for more details. 
Time to tell your feet to start walking the walk.


Danielle Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment