Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bit-O-Brown Sugar


“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” James 1:17

We would like to introduce you to our newest family member, Memphis! He is a Chocolate Lab who turned 7 weeks old today. 

Happy 7 Weeks, Handsome!
Words cannot begin to express how excited and thankful Clay and I are to call him our own. What a blessing and answer to prayer! 
We picked him up Friday night from a WONDERFUL breeder in Newnan, GA. Memphis blue nails and all. (For identification purposes.)


But not before, I came home from work and the first words out of my mouth were “We need to clean the house for Memphis.” Looking back now, I guess I could have been a sweet wife and acknowledged my husband’s presence and asked him how his day was.... but I was on a mission and wanted our puppy to have a great first impression. 
I know. I know. First time parents. Gheesh.
Clay was the best. He entertained my innate desire to nest before our baby came home and helped me ready our home. Even if he did have four legs instead of two. 
Since then, we have taken over 100 pictures, had our first visit to Petco, played numerous hours outside, given countless kisses, and received lots of what we like to call, “Brown Sugas.” 






Memphis has also made his debut at Lowes. It’s never too early to teach a puppy how to “Never Stop Improving.” 

We love Memphis with all our heart and cannot wait to share our new adventures with you!






Visit here to see some wonderful pictures of his brothers and sisters. We think Memphis is the first puppy in the fourth picture down. 

My favorite from the weekend... 



Now, I gotta get me some “Brown Suga!”

Danielle Jones

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...i am dying! i love him so much! i have got to get to atlanta and KISS THAT FACE!!! i wouldn't hate it if you texted me 500 pictures a day. love, aunt mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in love too!!! He is so sweet!!! Enjoy your puppy love!

    ReplyDelete