Saturday, October 15, 2011

Buttermilk Perfection.



pancake |ˈpanˌkāk|
noun
a thin, flat cake of batter, usually fried and turned in a pan. [aka.The ultimate breakfast food.]

I love breakfast. The only thing that makes breakfast better is eating it at night. All time fav.
Wanna know the yummiest, most delectable, perfect pancake recipe? 
You’ll find it HERE from Better Homes and Gardens. 
With Clay at drill this weekend and nobody to share my excitement with, I couldn’t help but share this lil’gem with you! Seriously. I took my first bite, found my phone, took a picture, continued eating, and now, with a belly full of pancakes, cheese eggs, and blueberry pomegranate juice, I am here to tell you all about it. 
They were delicious! As you can see, I ate three this morning and am tempted to indulge in a couple more. But in the name of leggings, I will [sigh] refrain.
Two things I like to use when making pancakes: a large griddle (so much faster, easier and better turnout) and coconut oil (also fantastic when cooking eggs). My griddle was set a little under 350*. With the coconut oil, you can either melt it and brush on or carefully use the back of a spoon to spread across the griddle, which is what I do. 
Go ahead... whip up some of these this weekend and I promise you they will not disappoint! 
It's a keeper for me. 
Awaiting Tomorrow Morning (or tonight),

Danielle Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment